Being overweight can cause your dog some serious issues, so it is important to provide your dog with a specialist light diet if they appear to be gaining unhealthy weight. Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care is low in fat (11%) and contains 15% fewer calories than a standard food, helping to maintain an optimum weight. This dry food also features high protein levels (30%) to keep muscles strong and healthy during the weight loss process.
The L-carnitine in this specialist diet is designed to increase metabolism and encourage your dog's body to convert fat into energy. At the same time, omega-3 helps to prevent inflammation and improves the levels of oxygen going to your dog's brain, while the vital omega-6 from borage oil keeps fur and skin in optimum condition. Pentasodium triphosphate helps to prevent the development of dental tartar.
Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care:
- Balanced kibble for small-breed (1-10kg) adult dogs from 10 months of age prone to weight gain
- With 15% fewer calories*: for weight loss or maintenance
- Rich in protein (30%): to keep muscles strong and healthy throughout the weight loss process
- Low fat content (11%): for the healthiest possible size
- Full of dietary fibre: to leave your dog feeling fuller for longer
- Pentasodium triphosphate: this magic ingredient binds calcium in your dog's saliva and helps stop the build up of tartar
- Added L-carnitine: uses your dog's fat reserves to convert them into energy, as well as helping fat burning
- Barley: reduces between-meal hunger
- Borage oil with omega-6: for healthy skin and glossy coat
- Soya and fish oils with omega-3: to keep your dog active, keep the brain supplied with oxygen and reduce inflammation
- Green tea extract: with polyphenols to reduce the ageing process in cells and issues with circulation or the heart
- Well-accepted: thanks to hand-selected nutrients, natural aroma protection and modern technology
- Ideal for picky eaters: with an innovative kibble structure, shape and size to promote eating
Poultry protein (dried), corn, barley, rice, corn gluten feed, vegetable protein isolate*, lignocellulose, animal fat, animal protein (hydrolysed), dried sugar beet pulp, cellulose powder, minerals, fish oil, yeast, soya oil, fructo-oligosaccharides, psyllium (husks and seeds), borage oil.
* L.I.P.: Selected, easily digestible proteins of high biological value.
Additives (per kg):
Vitamin A (21,500 IU), vitamin D3 (1000 IU), E1 [iron] (35mg), E2 [iodine] (3.5mg), E4 [copper] (11mg), E5 [manganese] (45mg), E6 [zinc] (136mg), E8 [selenium] (0.04mg), L-carnitine (150mg).
Green tea extract (source of polyphenols) (60mg).
|arachicdonic acid||0.06 %|
|biotine (vitamin H)||2.73 mg|
|folic acid||8.9 mg|
|linoleic acid||2.17 %|
|niacin (vitamin- B3)||15.3 mg|
|omega-3 fats||0.52 %|
|omega-6 fats||2.27 %|
|pantothenic acid||35.0 mg|
|plant fibers||16.1 %|
|vitamin A||23000.0 IU|
|vitamin B1 (thiamine)||4.2 mg|
|vitamin B12 (cobalamin)||0.07 mg|
|vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||3.8 mg|
|vitamin B6 (pyridoxine)||26.2 mg|
|vitamin C (ascorbic acid)||200.0 mg|
|vitamin D3||1000.0 mg|
|vitamin E (tocopherol)||500.0 mg|
|calories that can be burned||3.385 kcal|
|dietary fibre||16.1 %|
|DHA fatty acid||0.24 mg|
|nitrogen-free extracts||38.0 mg|
Royal Canin Mini Light Weight Care is a complete dry dog food.
For mixing with water, please see the quantities indicated on the food bag.
|Dog's weight||Normal activity||High activity|
Please note that these are guidelines only. Actual feeding amounts depend on your pet's age, breed, activity levels and other circumstances. Monitor your pet's weight and adjust feeding amounts as required. Fresh water should be provided at all times.