for all types of growing poultry, ducklings and goslings.
- Fed from 6 – 8 weeks of age to 18 – 21 weeks.
- Quality protein provides essential amino acids to support rapid muscle, tissue and skeletal development as the bird grows.
- Highly digestible cooked wheat helps meet the increased energy requirements of the growing bird.
- Fully balanced with vitamins and minerals, including Sel-Plex® organic selenium, to support growth and tissue integrity, as well as the immune system.
- With Bio-Mos® natural prebiotic, for a healthy gut, and betaine to reduce the risk of dehydration.
- Contains an organic acidifier to reduce the risk of bacterial or fungal infection from the feed itself and so further benefit gut health.
- Medication free and can be fed right the way through to those birds being reared for the table.
- Non-GM ingredients
- Small pellet size
This food is sold loosely in bags of either: 500g, 1kg, 3kg, 6kg, or 20kg.
Usage – feeding stuff for chickens from 8 weeks old to point of lay
Food Type – Complete
Composition – Wheat, Barley, GM Hipro Soya, Peas, Extracted Sunflower, Wheatfeed, Limestone, Vegetable fat, Dicalcium Phosphate, Salt
Instructions – Make available at all times
Poultry Grower Pellets may be fed to finish, or before layers pellets for laying hens. Suitable from 5 to 6 weeks of age until finish, or for laying hens they are then ready to move on to layers pellets at around 16 weeks. Encourages a slower, more natural growth rate to finish.