- Complete pet food for kittens
- To find out more about Felix, play games, join promotions and much more, go to: www.catslikefelix.co.uk
- Find Felix® at Facebook CatsLikeFelix or catslikefelix.co.uk
- 100% of your kitten's daily needs - vitamins, essential minerals and proteins
- Irresistible meals for mischief makers
- 3 x With Beef
- 3 x With Poultry
- 3 x With Trout
- 3 x With Tuna
Meat and Animal Derivatives (of which Beef 4%), Fish and Fish Derivatives, Minerals, Various Sugars
- Please store unopened pouches in a cool dry place.
- Best before date, batch code and factory registration Nr.: see base or back of the individual pouches.
Preparation and Usage
- Felix Kitten is a complete meal, this means it does not need mixing with any other food. You simply pour it out of the pouch and that's it. Just follow the feeding guide below with any irresistible flavour of your choice.
- Feeding guide
- 1 1/2-3 months: 1-4 pouches per day; in 2-3 separate meals or ad libitum
- 3-6 months: 2-5 pouches per day; in 2 separate meals or ad libitum
- 6-12 months: 5-3 pouches per day; in 2 separate meals or ad libitum
- 12+ months
- After 12 months, your kitten is now an adult and ready to enjoy the delicious range of Felix Adult.
- Each kitten is different, depending on the kitten activity level and body condition, food amounts and/or time allowed to eat may need to be adjusted.
- Serve at room temperature - always provide clear fresh drinking water for your kitten to drink.
- Serve your kitten's food in the same place every mealtime so he doesn't get confused and don't disturb him while he's eating.
- Felix Kitten is also suitable for pregnant or lactating mothers as they require energy-rich food too to take care of their kittens-to-be.
Typical Values Typical Values Analytical Constituents: Moisture 82% Protein 10% Fat content 5% Crude ash 2.5% Crude fibres 0.5% Additives: - Nutritional additives: IU/kg: Vit A: 1 540 Vit D3: 240 - mg/kg: Fe(E1): 10.5 I(E2): 0.3 Cu(E4): 0.9 Mn(E5): 2.1 Zn(E6): 10.5 Technological additives: mg/kg: E499: 2 100